Happy Monday! In an effort to see my goals, clarify what I'm doing each week I am committing to writing my weekly goals/interests down and tracking how I do on Fridays. Maybe it'll be helpful to you to set yours up this way as well. There are always a MILLION things to think about. So let's start with just a few in various areas of my life that I'll be working on. What are you planning to work on? This is how I'm organizing them. I'm using the S.M.A.R.T. technique.
S=Specific M= Measurable A=Attainable R=Relevant T=Time Based.
Action Week goals:
- 2 personal blog posts
- 1 full tutorial for Dance by Studio Molly
- 1 mini course for Sing by Studio Molly
Items that I HAVE to do:
- Choreography prep for Saturday class
- Begin research for two Netflix gigs
- Complete my teachable landing pages
- Research and learn about youtube advertising
Inspiration this week:
- Will It Fly by Pat Flynn- finish this book
- Going BACK to re-listen to this podcast from Smart Passive Income on niche marketing.
Physical & Health Goals
- 5 strong workouts
- 3 x's of morning or midday meditation
- Prepare mentally for mammogram and MRI next week
- Complete paperwork for Stanford Clinical Trial for CVID
- Drink water each day in preparation for my Friday IV infusion
Mind dump: (These are things that are cluttering my mind that will eventually go on the above list or never make it out to the real world. I find if I purge them out on paper or computer, they eventually come to fruition or move away and free up space for more thinking.
- Personal album
- Start singing a bit more
- Should I find a partner to make my kids teaching academy a stronger business?
- Adding a kids section to Studio Molly
- Affiliate links, should I use them
- Debate: Serving an audience versus trying to make money from that audience.